03-08-2012 06:36 PM
Settings>Store>Apple ID>Sign Out
now there is no apple id linked to the phone. To sign back in with another apple id:
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-26-2012 02:28 PM
How do you change your apple id from the phone.
Go into settings> Store> and press on the apple id, then press sign out. This will also give the option to view apple id, sign out, iForgot, or cancel.
08-29-2012 08:39 AM
To change your Apple ID you will want to:
- Sign out of your apple id on your device,
- From your computer go to this LINK and
- Select "Manage your Apple ID".
- Sign in with CURRENT Apple ID information.
- Select "EDIT" next to the block of information you wish to change.
- Make all desired changes. (NOTE: If you change either your Primary Apple ID e-mail or your secondary email, you will need to reverify them in the corresponding email account.)
- Click "Save Changes"
Your information should now be updated.
"Make your own luck"
- Rob Dyrdek
02-15-2013 02:23 PM
Hello, Jerry, and welcome to the forums!
You can create an Apple ID without an email address. All you have to do is use the @me account provided to you when you set up your iCloud. I went ahead and borrowed the steps from Santi's post:
Go to settings> mail, contacts, & calendars> Add account> tap on iCloud and then at the bottom of the screen it will say (Get a Free Apple ID) tap on that and follow the prompts. This will not require a confirmation email and will also help set up iCloud at the same time. Once finished just open the app store and download a free app to complete the billing portion of the apple id.
Hope that helps!