06-19-2013 09:26 AM - edited 06-19-2013 09:27 AM
How to perform a Hardware Reset for Mach Speed Trio Stealth G2
WARNING: Performing a hardware reset will delete all data not back up to a memory card or cloud server.
1. While the tablet is off, press the Volume Up and the Power buttons at the same time. Let go when the Android recovery screen appears
2. Press the Power button to bring up the recovery menu.
3. Using the Volume Down button, highlight "wipe data/factory reset"
4. Press both volume buttons at the same to select the option.
5. Scroll to and select "Yes - delete all user data"
6. Once the wipe is completed, select "Reboot system now"
7. The tablet will reset itself.
06-28-2013 01:42 PM - edited 07-04-2013 07:13 AM
See "Master reset Trio Tablet" link above for more info.