09-24-2012 08:29 PM - last edited on 01-18-2013 10:47 AM by Hugo
With the phone turned off (pull battery and replace if necessary to turn device off)
1.Press and hold the POWER button.
2. Without releasing the POWER button, Press and Hold the Volume Down and the HOME Touch Screen Button (The one that looks like a little house), long enough until you see the Kyocera Hydro logo.
3. you may release the power button BUT NOT the Home and Volume keys.
4. After a couple of seconds you will see a BIG ANDROID LOGO, NOW you can release both buttons.
5. Use the volume keys to scroll down to WIPE/FACTORY RESET (This will erase everything on your phone except the contents on your MicroSD card).
6. Select the option with the POWER button
7. Use the volume keys to select YES, You will then return to the previous menu
8. Choose the REBOOT SYSTEM NOW and select with the POWER button
9. The device will reset and restart
10. Master reset via hardware is complete
01-24-2013 06:51 PM
Be sure to back the information up first because all data will be erased, also keep in mind what is backed up to the SD card will remain unless the choice is made to erase the SD card.